Creating Magic is an online/on-demand workshop that will have you
digitizing using your Art and Stitch Software.
- I’ve updated my 10 hour Art and Stitch Zoom Course to an on-demand course with 4 live Zoom Q & A session
- The course content includes video lesson, written handouts and homework to get you started digitizing with Art and Stitch
- You will have access to Q&A sessions, live Q&A sessions via zoom have been set up for you to choose from: Q2’22: April 25, May 2, 9, 16 starting at either 9:30 am or 3:30 pm OR Q3’22: Aug 2, 9, 18, 23 starting at either 7:30am or 1:30pm OR Q4’22: Nov 1, 8, 15, 22 starting at either 9:30 am or 3:30 pm
- Lifetime unlimited access to course content at time of purchase
Creating Magic Course Content
- Pre-work: Systems check, downloading files, and register for zoom Q&A
- Module 1: Let’s Get Acquainted: Review of the screen layout, available tools, nodes (what are they and how do I edit them)
- Module 2: Let’s Draw: Learn how to create designs using the drawing tools
- Module 3: Let’s Fill: Learn how to fill shapes and around shapes using all of the fill options available
- Module 4: Let’s Create: Learn how to create your own E2E and block designs from scratch or using existing designs using the repeats design and magic tools (circle, square and rays)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be close to the Q-matic?
Ideally yes but don’t fret if your are not at home. You can still watch and be ready to go when you get back home.
What tools do I need to get started?
All you need is an internet connectiom and your PC/laptop or tablet.
How long do I have to watch the videos?
For as long as you want, you have lifetime access to the content and any future updates to the course content.
How do I access my course content?
You should have received an email from me with a link to access the course. I use a site called Member Vault which allows you access anytime you want.
Does this course teach you custom quilting?
Yes, you will learn how to apply the tools in the tool center to be able to custom quilt using the designs in the design pool plus how to create designs.
How long have you been using the Q-matic?
I’ve been using the Q-matic since first it came out in 2016. I’ve spend that past 3 years becoming a Q-matic Expert
Do you work for BERNINA?
I have been an independent contractor with BERNINA for the past 8 years but I am not an employee.
Can I take you home with me?
Normally, I would say NO. But with Beyond it’s just like I’m there with you every step of the way.
What is your class policy?
Once payment is received, you will be registered in the class.
You will receive an email with pre-work and access to the course on Membervault.
100% of class fee is transferable to another class if cancellation is done at least 72 hours before class.
There is NO REFUND NOR TRANSFER OF FUNDS TO ANOTHER CLASS IF WE RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF YOUR INABILITY TO ATTEND CLASS WITH LESS THAN 72 HOURS NOTICE.
Remittance of this workshop means that you’ve read and understand the class protocol’s and class policy.